compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time job title: Property Manager
QR Code Link to This Post
Full Time Position
Monday – Friday
Property Management Experience is preferred but will train the right candidate
Position Reports Directly to Regional Property Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Follows all Landlord & Tenant Laws & Regulations for the State of Maryland
• Maintains property rentals by advertising & filling vacancies
• Answer all Phone Call Inquiries, Return Calls & Greets all Prospects in a Professional & Friendly Manner while keeping a log of all Walk-Ins/Prospects.
• Shows Apartments & Follow Up with all Prospects
• Prepare Lease Agreements & Schedule Move Ins
• Collects and Log in Property Management Software all Rental Payments received from Tenants.
• Keep accurate records of Rent Rolls and provide copy of Rent Rolls to Regional Property Manager as requested/required.
• Keep Records of all Maintenance Request & keep Regional Property Manager abreast of any ongoing maintenance issues.
• Supervise/Coordinates Move Ins & Move Outs
• Files for Evictions at Court, Schedule & makes adequate arrangements for Evictions Move Outs
• Supervise Maintenance Technician
• Manages Vendors/Contractors to include providing estimates to Regional Property Manager for Approval, Billings, and Maintaining Good Relationships with Vendors/Contractors.
• Ensure that Property & All Vacant Apartments are Safe & Secure
COMPUTER SKILLS: Property Management Software, MS Office Suite to include MS Excel. Internet navigational skills.
How to Apply: Send Resume via this Advertisement
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.